Friday, December 21, 2012

I thought I remembered longer offseasons

It just keeps going faster and faster.  The oldest is off to college. We've been to visit her and she is alive and busy building her new life.  The youngest is almost taller than I am and enjoying high school. Their mother took a position at Western Washington University and I have already started on next years salmon stuff. It's time to rebuild the salmon seine. This will probably be the last net  I build for myself. I know It's going well when everybody complains about the mess in the driveway.  Anyway, it's a little hard to believe but, I have been playing on boats since I was 15 and I'll be 60 next month.  It's gone by entirely too quickly. I think when my oldest is done with college I'll hang up my rain gear for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment